Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2020

Auldhouse Time Trial - June - Another Virtual one

The June edition of our Auldhouse individual 5k Time Trial will also be a virtual one. All the rules and requirements are in this previous post. This month, I will accept any Auldhouse TT time set between Monday 1st June and Sunday 7th June 2020. I will update the results database the week after that.

Last month I missed quite a few individual times on Garmin Connect for a variety of reasons (e.g. I have dozens of  connections on Garmin Connect and it is difficult to find every Auldhouse session among the list of hundreds of sessions recorded during the week; easier to find on Strava but not every Harrier is on Strava yet; not every Harrier is connected to me on Garmin Connect or Strava). So, please send me an e-mail (w.alan.derrick@gmail.com) or Messenger IM when you have completed your session so I can file them all together and find them easily.
Alan

No comments: