Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Monday 4 October 2010

London Marathon Places

Andy Henderson is soon going to apply for the club's automatic quota of London Marathon places. The number of places we get is related to the number of senior members of the club and it usually works out that we get 2 places. If any Harrier has applied for the London Marathon and has a letter of rejection and would wish to be considered for one of the club places then please leave a comment on this post or speak to Andy Henderson preferably by the end of this week. If there are more Harriers interested than there are club places then a ballot will be held. So far we have one member in need of a place.

Alan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Wardrope

I got my rejection through last week from the London Marathon, I would like to be put in the ballot for a club place

David D said...

Hi Alan,

I'm currently coming back from a knee injury hence my absence, but I had applied for the London Marathon but received a rejection letter. Please could I be considered for a club place also.

Kind Regards,

David Dickson

grazie said...

I spoke to Andy on Monday.
Unfortunately I also received a letter of rejection so would like to be put into the ballot.

Graham Ramage