Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2010

Dawn and Dad in the Mud

Dawn and Billy Buchanan took part in the recent Mugdock Salomon Turbo-X 10 Mile Trail Race. This was Dawn's second appearance, a glutton for punishment, and Billy's first. Dawn said:

"A few piccies of Dad and me at Mugdock Park 10 mile trail race last weekend. We didn’t want to wear our harriers vests for fear of getting them muddy. Just as fabulous and tough as I remembered it! My Dad’s first go at it and it has to be said he defo looked a lot cleaner than me when we finished… One for those that like their cross country extra muddy.  I was 1hr 55mins while my Dad proving that age is only a number beat me by finishing in 1hr 39mins."

Dawn

Billy is hoping that Brampton is flooded again this year so he can put this part of his preparation to good use. Check out this web site for the photos of Dawn and Billy.

Alan

No comments: