Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 27 October 2011

Allan Scally Road Relays

Next Saturday 29th Oct takes us to Bailliston for the last relay this year.
The race starts at 2pm near Bannerman HS and is approx 4.8mls per leg.
Dont know the cost yet but will be £3 or £4 approx each.
RACE START TIME IS 2PM
i will need those on early legs there by 1.10 at the latest as we have to  let the 1st leg runners warm up. those on later legs if you let me know by text an approx arrival time on Sat morning.
If you want entered please leave your name on this form or see me at training by Thursday night 27th Oct. See who we have so far here.

Russell

1 comment:

Scot said...

Just to keep my Grand Prix contenders (George) in the loop. "I'LL BE BACK" seen doc today and I've got/had a groin strain. I've made it worse by running and racing (painkillers) since I done it at the Vets Half a month ago. The Doc told me to take a few more weeks off, then start light running. I'm also getting advice from physio's. I'll not be at the next two races but hope to run (not race) Brampton quick enough to beat George. LOL!!!!!!!!

I hope I've learned my lesson and others learn from my mistakes not to run when Injured?