Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Saturday 25 April 2020

West Highland Way Relay

Sadly our annual WHW Relay has been cancelled this year. I thought it might be fun to see if we could organise a virtual relay instead. Plan would be to pick a date and allocate legs to folk.Running"virtually" from Milngavie to Fort William.  You would run from your house for the distance allocated and then document your time. I have several names already interested. It will hopefully be a bit of fun. If you want to join in, and haven't told me already, please leave a message on the blog or contact me directly on 07866984759.
To be clear we will not going anywhere near the WHW.
Everyone is welcome to join in.If you are running from your garden or coming back from injury we can offer you a short leg.

Jim

2 comments:

CoachAD said...

Put me down Jim (for a leg, not terminally).
Alan

athlete_sg said...

I quite fancy this. Any leg at all.