Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 October 2013

WEST DISTRICT XC RELAYS

This Saturday is the West XC relays at Hamilton Race Course.#
I need the Ladies there by 11.40am race starts at 12.40.
I need men there by 12.40pm eace starts at 1.40pm

Those entered are R Couper, R Lawton. J McBride, D Herbertson, J Holmes, C McDougall.
C Steven, A Henderson, H Simpson and I Hughes. and for the Ladies F Maxwell, J Beveridge,
J McEvoy and K Allen.

RESERVES ARE M Goldsmith and R Kelly for the Ladies and for the men
C Banks, B Buchanan, M Duthie, K Leinster, D Watt, G Lindsay, A McCaffery, I McKenzie,
J McMonagle, G Mullen, S Phimister, I Rae, G Ramage, S Reilly, D Searil, G Stewart and S Waugh.

If anyone entered can no longer make it let me know by Thursday night.
At the moment we have 2 spaces for the Ladies and 2 spaces for the men.
If any of the reserves want a run let me know ASAP and by Thursday training so we can select the teams, first come first served.

Russell

No comments: