Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Saturday 2 July 2016

Gazeebos to be Collected

Thanks to all who brought Gazeebos up for use at the Trail Race. However, as various areas of the Sports Club are now being decorated, including the store room where the gazeebos are, we need everyone to take their gazeebos away as soon as possible. I realise that some owners are now on holiday. Leave a message if you are unable to collect and I can store temporarily until you come back from holiday.
Alan

5 comments:

Davie Searil said...

Martin Howell brought a gazebo Alan and is now in Cyprus. Not sure if his is among your collection.

Anonymous said...

Alan, I have gazebo which Kenny brought up for the race , not sure if he took it back or it is in your collection , a green one by the way.
Billy B

CoachAD said...

Billy, Davie, I think I will just stick all the remaining Gazeebos in the boot of my car until the various owners return from holiday. Billy, they are all green as far as I remember, so we may have to investigate more closely to determine ownership! I know Martin's is the fancy, fully enclosed one with net sides on it.
Alan

Martin Duthie said...

Great report Alan, I felt I was out there on the run with you, whereas in reality I was sunbathing with a latte and cake waiting for your return. The relay swimmers, especially in nice calm conditions, are on a bit of a jolly up compared to the cyclist and runner. Nice work if you can get it.
On the form you were on it's a good bet you'd have caught those other relay teams in front, even without their wrong turns.

Kenny said...

I have got 2 gazebos which I took hone, one is Billy's and the other belongs to Joe. I will keep them in my car and you can collect them next time you are at the club.Kenny