Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2010

West District and National XC Relays

Thanks to those who have replied so far (check these links to see who we have for the West and National XC Relays). Can I urge you all to consider making yourself available for these championship relays, both of which are relatively local (Rouken Glen and Cumbernauld). Cross country is a foundation of distance running and even if you are not in it to win it, these 4k relay legs do a lot for your strength without the shock and impact of a fast road race. Both races are vets championships (40 + for both men and women), 3 for a ladies team and 4 for a men's team. To add your name to the lists, please use the links to the on-line forms available a few posts earlier on this blog.

1 comment:

David Herbertson said...

Coach you can add me to the West District list please - I'll miss McAndrew as I fly out out on Saturday 2nd but I come back in the night before the West Districts.