Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 September 2010

GEORGE CUMMINGS ROAD RELAY

The start of the new Grand Prix season is almost upon us and starts with the George cummings road relay on Saturday 25th Sept start time 2.30pm in Houston.
The cost is £3.00 each to be paid on the day before the teams are declared or pay me at the club next week when you give me your name. Please record your availability using this on-line form.
Again please make sure your Scottish Athletics membership is up to date and for any new members make sure i have a record of it.
For new members that are not sure of the format of these types of races its teams of 3 for ladies and 4 for men or part teams 2.7 miles each starting and finishing each leg at the same point
Alan will pick the teams and running order usually on the thursday night after training prior to to the event and will post this on the Blog so you know in advance what team your in and what leg your doing.
Anyone who won t be at training during the week but wishes to take part leave a comment on this blog by thursday afternoon.

Russell

2 comments:

csteven said...

Unfortunately I cannot make the Kilbarchan event as I will be on holiday in the Lake District. I also cannot make the McAndrew relays the week later as I will be in the Pentlands with the Duncanrig Duke of Edinburgh group.
I will really miss these race as they were always fantastic for getting some speed in the legs. Ideal prep for all winter races off and on road.

Scot said...

I'm away for Sept weekend, but should be ok for the McAndrew relays.