Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Saturday 25 September 2010

McANDREW RELAYS

Next week Saturday 2nd Oct sees the McAndrew relays at Jordanhill
The race starts at 3pm and it would be great if we could get 2 ladies teams out and more gents teams.
I already have some names for this R COUPER, D WATT, A DERRICK, C McDOUGALL,
B McDOUGALL, S HILL, S WAUGH, E REID, G MULLEN, C BANKS, M DUTHIE, J HOLMES,
F MAXWELL, G STEWART, D WARDROPE.

If your names not on the list leave a comment on this BLOG or preferably use THIS FORM or see me at the club this week. (See who is participating so far here).
Again teams will be decided after training on thursday night
Cost for this race is £4.00

Russell

3 comments:

Jim said...

Jim's available for the McAndrew

David Herbertson said...

Sorry I'm away with work

Scot said...

If I can get a 3rd or 4th leg I'll get Stephen to race too. He will need a later leg too.