Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 23 September 2010

Houston Road Relay Teams - Updated with Teams

The teams and running order for Saturday are listed here. I've assumed that the men's vets teams start at age M40, however if it turns out that they are starting at M35 then both the B and C teams should be entered as vets teams too. Please report to Russell on arrival so that he knows you are there and be there by about 1:45 at the latest so that Russell can enter the teams and also so you have enough time for a gentle jog around the course for a warm-up. If for whatever reason you cannot make it, then please get in touch with Russell on Saturday morning. I unfortunately am in a remote area with no mobile coverage over the weekend so do not text or phone me as I won't get the message in time. Remember to declare any jokers you are playing to Russell before the start of the race. Have a great race!

Alan

Many thanks to all who have entered. The Harriers are going to be well represented for sure. I'm just awaiting confirmation from Russell that no further names were obtained at the club on Thursday night. I won't therefore be able to publish the team running order until after work on Friday evening. Please check this blog post later on Friday or on Saturday morning. I hope you all have great runs and I wish I could be there for the start of a new season!

Alan

No comments: