Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 5 June 2022

Club Training - Monday 6th June - Chatelherault World Championships

Someone probably should have told me that many were doing the Milngavie Trail Race when I published the dates of the final set of GP races and I would have selected another date. Anyway, lets consider it a form of handicapping. This will be a mass start lap of Chatelherault in the form of a race. Jokers should be declared to Russell in advance of the start. I would appreciate if someone could take the times (not just the finishing order) and e-mail them through after the event and I'll update the GP scores.

Register using the training registration form as per usual and remember to select either "Training Venue" if going direct or "EKSC" if giving or requiring a lift from the Sports Club (leaving at 7pm) so we know who is coming. Gather as per usual in the car park at Chatelherault at 7:30pm and warm-up jog to the start line. I will most likely be driving in traffic from work at 6pm, so probably won't update the packs (which are not required for a straight race anyway).

Alan

No comments: