Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 October 2014

NATIONAL XC RELAY

This Saturday is the national xc relays.
We have four mens teams entered and have the twelve names below available.
Therefore there is four spaces available so if anyone from the reserve list want to take part let myself or Alan know by Thursday night.
Also if anyone from the entered list can no longer make it let us know.

Those entered :- R Couper v40, A Derrick v40, J Mearns v40, D Herbertson v40, J Holmes v40, R Lawton v40, A Buchannan, A McCaffery v50, H Simpson v50, A Henderson v50, E Reid v50 and M Duthie v50.

Reserves are :- K Leinster, M Saez, W Buchannan, I Hughes, G Lindsay, P Marshall, J McBride, C McDougall, J McGregor, G Mullen, S Phimister, I Rae, C Steven, G Stewart, D Searil, D Watt.

Mens race is at 2.40pm and I want everyone there at the course by 1.50pm (that includes Martin).
Parking is still at the school but registration is now at the course and chips are being used in this race for the first time so I need to make sure everyone gets the right chip.

1 comment:

Martin Duthie said...

No problem to be at the course at 1.50......is it this weekend the clocks go back?? I usually change mine a day early, just so I don't forget.