Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2009

NATIONAL 6 + 4 STAGE RELAY (Livingston)

Harriers
The 6 + 4 stage relay will be on Sat 4th April Noon start
This is the final race of the winter so lets have a big turnout
I am now taking names for this please let me know if you want entered
let me know at the club by 16th march or post a comment on this blog by 17th march
Cost is £3.00 per head

Please ensure your scottish athletics and harriers memberships are up to date
There will also be a post race night out in the Monty to which partners are welcome

Russell

3 comments:

csteven said...

Put my name down for this one.Many thanks.

CoachAD said...

Russell, put me down for this one too.
Alan

Anonymous said...

Can't make this one.Have to go to the football as I had the misfortune to buy a half season ticket at christmas.What a waste!- Jamie