Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Clubmark

As you are all aware, Calderglen Harriers were recently awarded the prestigious Scottish Athletics Club Mark accreditation. After the initial hard work we need someone to maintain the necessary documents and procedures. This is by no means an arduous task as all the necessary building blocks are in place. It would be a snub to the hard work that has been done to achieve this award if we were to have the award taken from us due to a lack of updates and some basic housekeeping. If anyone has any questions or concerns as to this task, please give me a call or speak to me at the club. As usual, if we all play a small part in the club administration, the burden on the few will be minimised.
Malcolm

3 comments:

athelite said...

What's the salary?

Colin

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't insult you with such trivia

csteven said...

Malcolm pass this one on to me and I will look after it. No payment required.