Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 February 2009

Jamie's 40th

A wee message from Jamie following his surprise birthday party last night:

"I would like to thank everyone for the gift voucher which was totally unexpected and thank all the bandits out there who took me by surprise. I had a wonderful evening and it was great to see so many of my running friends. Still in shock but it shows what a wonderful wonderful bunch of people we have in the club and it's been a great honour to be part of this and hopefully I'll have many more years to come in this great club. It really is a privelege to know such great people. Thanks to everyone.
Jamie.
p.s. I WILL NOT BE COMPETING AS BORAT IN MY NEXT RACE!"

Fortunately, we do not have a photograph to support the last comment.

1 comment:

csteven said...

Sorry Frances and I could not make your 40th - hope you had a great time.