Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 June 2008

EK Half Marathon Results

A fair number of Harriers took part in the EK Half this morning. Not sure if I got everybody as club names are not listed in the official results, so please leave a comment with your time if I missed you. This race was part of the Ladies Grand Prix so top marks for Sandra who was running her first half marathon. The ever improving Andy Buchanan set a pb in this, his second half marathon and Gerry McParland would be pleased to be first of the Harriers home. Click the link for the Calderglen results:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p_aBIInrxrvNyTFPmBauRJQ&hl=en_GB

There were undoubtedely a few Harriers doing the 10k Fun Run too but the absence of club names makes it difficult to find you all!

1 comment:

Richard Lawton said...

Yes I was one of the Harriers representing the club in the 10K run and also representing the clubs Tuesday Night training section. This is my third 10K race and I produced a respectable time of 54:36 mins. Happy with my time but there is always room for improvement.