Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 May 2018

Calderglen Trail Race T-Shirts

22/05/2018 - Deadline for Harriers ordering T-shirts is Thursday 31st May 2018.
21/05/2018 - "Large Child" option added (smaller than S). Karen, I have added a note beside your "S" order stating that you wish to change this to "Large Child". Alan

Jim is about to place the first order for the stylish unisex Trail Race T-shirt illustrated on the left (technical fabric). If any Harriers would like to order one at a price of £5, please use this form to make your size choice.
Alan

10 comments:

jim mearns said...

Designed by Calderglen's own Graham Ramage. I think he's done a great job.Jim

Kenny said...

Agreed, I am sure he could make a career out of this.

Anonymous said...

Would there be by any chance x-small available...I know from the training camp XS has been an option. No harm in asking...

Julie

jim mearns said...

Julie I will check and get back to you

CoachAD said...

Jim, on the TTC, we usually end up with 4 or 5 selecting XS T-shirt size, so about a sixth of the participants. If that option was available, I would add it. Let me know and I will update google form.

George said...

What material are they? Cotton or the normal light weight running top that you don't iron?

jim mearns said...

Will do Alan.

George they are technical t shirts

jim mearns said...

I had a chat to the distributor today. There is no xs in the t shirt we have chosen to go for. There is large child size which is probably closest. I could look at a different t shirt but may cost more.

Anonymous said...

Don’t change the t-shirts from what you are ordering.

If you can I will take the chance and order a large child’s size.

Julie

Karen said...

I filled out form for small but based on tonight’s fashion show, if you do end up with a large child option I’d prefer that. Thanks