Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 14 January 2016

Can Anyone help?

Hello Hugh,

I’m a Psychology student at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and am doing a 4th year project on cognitions during long distance running. I’m looking for people to take part who run at least 20 miles per week average and are regular marathon runners. 
The study would involve participants filling out a couple of questionnaires and running a 2-3 hour run (in their own time) using an app on their smart phone to record thoughts.
Do you know of anyone from the club who would fit this category and would be willing to help out? If so, I live in East Kilbride so I could come and meet whoever may be interested before one of your scheduled runs to explain a little more about the study, or for people to fill in consent forms.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ruth Kent

1 comment:

Andrew J Buchanan said...

Maybe me.i wouldn't say I am a regular marathon runner but I have ran the Edinburgh marathon the last 2 years and am running it again.