Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Meadowbank 10000m Opportunity

Stuart Gibson has made the following request on the Harriers' Facebook page:
Hi guys, as some of you may know, I organise the Whitemoss team in the Scottish Athletics League. The final match this year takes place at Meadowbank on Sunday 30th August. I have 2 spaces available in the 10,000m. The Whitemoss team have a good chance of promotion. In the past, I've trebled up with 800m, 3000m steeplechase AND 10000m. I've included a link to the league web site. If you have run 10km on the track or road in under 38 minutes and fancy a 10,000m race next Sunday, please let me know ASAP. First come first served. I'd be grateful if you could also pass this on to anyone else who may be interested. Many thanks in advance.

PS Islay sounded brilliant though I hope to never ever have to sleep in a car!
Stuart.

Please leave a comment on this post or on the club FB page post if you can help.

1 comment:

CoachAD said...

Stuart, I might just about manage the qualifying time but unfortunately cannot make the event this weekend as I have Trossachs Training Camp preparation duties (more specifically about 35 miles on a mountain bike recce-ing the routes. I also have the national trail race championships a week on Saturday and find that I don't recover enough with only a week between races nowadays (age!). Hopefully one of our younger members may be able to help you.
Alan