Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2013

A BIG THANK YOU

May I start by saying what a privalige it is to be Calderglen Harriers Race Director,
As someone that goes to many events that others put together I appreciate the hard work that goes into these events and im grateful that I can give something back.
First of all Many Thanks to all that turned up for our four races, if we have no competitors then we don't have an event. Next I would like to thank our many sponsors. EKGTA, Coca Cola, EKES, Tunnocks, Marks & Spencer, Run4It and Costco. Again without their support it would be a poorer event. Finally the members of Calderglen Harriers and friends and family many of whom give up their day to set up the courses, sort registration, marshall the events, hand out goody bags, take results at the finish line, bring along the tasty buffet and sit all evening in a room typing entries and results. If ive forgotten anyone please take it as read you have my thanks.

Team Prizes, Junior Prizes and Veteran Prizes will be in the post on Monday.

Again a BIG THANK YOU to everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was the first time I have ran this race and really enjoyed it I well be back next year for sure, is there a link to any pictures that were taken?

Davie Searil said...

Sean, see http://www.scottsportphotography.co.uk/index.php

Davie