Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 June 2011

Trail Race - Harriers to Run 10k

As introduced at last year's trail race, once we have filled all the marshal and helper jobs, we carry out a random draw from all the volunteers to select Harriers to run the 10k race. This year we can allow 6 Harriers to run the 10k. The first 6 drawn randomly on the computer are:

J McEvoy, G Lindsay, J Holmes, G Stewart, S Phimister, D Herbertson, D Searil, F Maxwell, S Waugh , D Wardrope, A Henderson

If any of these 6 do not wish to run the 10k and would rather help out, then you must let me or Russell know by the end of the training session (Chatelherault) tomorrow. I will then draw the next name(s) from the list at random and so on until we run out of names.

Alan

7 comments:

David Herbertson said...

Alan/Russell

Thanks for the opportunity but I'm happy to stay and help. Can run plenty of other events.

David

Jim said...

Alan, Russell,
I ran last year so someone else can have a chance.

Anonymous said...

Alan/Russell

I am honoured to run the race never having done so competitively

Graham Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Alan/Russell

I'll not run Friday. I'm happy to help out.

Frances

Anonymous said...

Alan / Russell,

Have I been sacked from recording finishing places?

I'll help any where required when I arrive from work about 1645, except running 10K - getting too old to run this and 3 other races in next 10 days.

Stuart Waugh

Anonymous said...

Alan / Russell,

Have I been sacked from recording finishing places in preference for running 10K on the night??

Don't think 10K is on for me - too old to run 4 races in 10Days.Will do anything else to help on Friday.

Stuart Waugh

Davie Searil said...

Just to put it on record I would be delighted to represent the Harriers on Friday night (assuming my swollen ankle recovers in time, must have been bitten at Chatelherault last night – the speed I was running at probably made me an easy target!)