Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 March 2010

NATIONAL 6 + 4 STAGE RELAY

The following are entered for saturdays race but can you confirm your attendance or non attendance by leaving a note on this BLOG or see Alan at the club so he can make the teams after training in Thursday. There is also places available and a list of resrves so if any of these want a run please indicate this by leaving a comment or seeing Alan.

R Couper, A Derrick, D Watt, D Herbertson, J Holmes, B McDougall, C Steven, S Waugh, E Reid, C McDougall, C Freeman, M Duthie, B Matthew, C Banks, S Hill, S Reilly, D Wardrope, G Lindsay, A Henderson, J McMonagle
reserves
G Mullen, G Allan, A Cullie, B Ferguson, I Hughes, C Jarvie, R Lawton, J McBride, I McKenzie, S Phimister, I Rae, R Shanks, G Stewart
LADIES
F Maxwell, M Goldsmith
reserves
G Freeman, C Brady, A Crooks

8 comments:

russell couper said...

Confirmation from R Couper & D Watt

Anonymous said...

Alan

I will be there on Saturday.

Graham Lindsay

Scot said...

I'm getting over a cold but should be ok to run, probably not very well though :) Stephen is working on Saturday so he will not be running.

Richard Lawton said...

Sorry Alan I can't make this run.

Anonymous said...

Blair Matthew - available for any leg; Start of come-back....therefore may be slow! Would also be happy to find out arrangements (if travelling as team, or all going separately?)

CoachAD said...

The running order for teams will be decided after training on Thursday. We will also work out travelling arrangements for those not going directly to the venue.
Alan

David Herbertson said...

I'm in...

Scot said...

Just making sure you got my text, that I'm struggling to get over this cold.