Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Performance Standards Update

Plenty of Harriers are doing well on the performance awards this season. Check the latest situation here. If I've missed any qualifying performances since 1st October 2009 then please let me know. It's easier for me if you let me know of performances through the season rather than saving them all up to the end of the season. Note that we are missing Brampton as our 10-mile performance "banker" this season so look out for a 10 mile race to do (e.g. Tom Scott). You can use the "Current Performance Standards" link in the menu to the left to access the standards status at any time.

Alan

3 comments:

Richard Lawton said...

Hi Alan

Looked at recent Performance Standard spreadsheet and was confused why I was not included. I did a Gold performance standard in the EK 10K (47:49) and back in Nov 09 I did Bronze performance standard for a 5K Pollok park run on 14/11/09, 23:51. However since then I did another PB at Pollok Park on 13/3/10, 23:23. If you can check this out and if you need any results re-sent please let me know. Thanks Richard.

CoachAD said...

Richard,

You are referring to PB Awards, I am referring to Performance Standards which are a different thing. I will do a similar summary sheet for PB Awards in due course.

Alan

Richard Lawton said...

Hi Alan

Thanks for clarifying the matter. I assumed the Performance Standard / PB Awards were one in the same and not two separate parts of the overall scheme.

Cheers Richard