Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2009

25 th Annivesary Celebrations

As a reminder to everyone the clubs 25 years celebration will be a dinner / dance (ceilidh) at EK Sports Club on Saturday 12th September. Eddie Reid is selling the tickets and is prepared to allow members to pay up over the next couple of months. It promises to be a fantastic night with the coming together of Harriers old and new. Some of the founder members of the club will be there and those who have joined the club in recent years will be more than welcome. Hurry up those who have not booked tickets and help celebrate a special night for a special club.

1 comment:

StuartGibson said...

Can I book at least 2 tickets? I may have left the club but I still owe the Harriers a huge debt of gratitude for all they did for me in my 7 and a bit years as a member.

Stuart