Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 October 2018

West District XC

Teams and running order are here.
This Saturday is the West District XC at Beach Park in Irvine.
We have 3 male teams entered and 1 Female team.
Ladies race is at 1.40pm and I require the Ladies to be there for 12.50 at the latest.
mens race is at 2.40pm and I require them there by 1.50 at the latest although it would be good if you could come along to support the Ladies.

Those running are Sandy Hayden, Kay Conneff and Kirsty Wilson.

R Couper, R Lawton, G McInally, C Steven, M Saez, A Cullie, J Holmes, J Mearns and K Leinster.

Kenny will be leaving the Sports Club at noon if anyone wants to travel together.

There are reserve places in the Mens team so if anyone else wants a run let me know and I will check the reserve list.

If anyone can no longer make the event let me know as soon as possible.

Teams running order will be posted here when ready.

Russell

No comments: