Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Run/Sports Club AGM Thursday

Correction AGM is at 7pm according to EKSC web site.
It is the Sports Club AGM this Thursday, starting at 7:00 pm. For those who want to run and attend the AGM, there will be some coming up to run at 6pm (I won't be there as I will still be at work at that time). Others are coming up for the usual run at 7:30 and others are going to the AGM and not running. So you have choices. For those going out at 7:30, the run on Thursday will be the 4 hills. For those running at 6pm or for those racing at the Masters XC on Saturday,  do about 4 miles easy only.
Alan

4 comments:

Davie Searil said...

I'm confused Alan, granted nothing unusual there, but the EKSC website says 7pm for the AGM.

CoachAD said...

Best to go with the official information then. I haven't seen the notice board or the web site. I'm just the messenger posting on the blog. As I say, I won't be there due to work. If the website says 7pm, then that's the time. Those going out at 6pm had better not do the 4 hills.
Alan

Kenny said...

The minutes of the last sports club committee meeting indicates 7.30.I have e mailed the chair, Brian Kampman, asking him for clarity.Once he responds to me I will advise.

CoachAD said...

Lets call it 7 for 7:30. I guess they are just trying to get bums on seats for an on-time kick-off at 7:30.
Alan