Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2017

Richard Lawton hits 50

....and no this is not my age or new age category. I completed my 50th Parkrun on Saturday 7th January at Strathclyde Park in a time of 22:49. My parkrun stats show I have done 23 at Pollok Park, 17 at Strathclyde Park, 8 at Victoria Park and 2 at Tollcross Park. So now need to wait to claim my 50th Parkrun t-shirt.  I am now in the 50 Parkrun club with Julie Beveridge but a long way to go to catch up with John McBride and Russell Couper who are in the 100 Parkrun club.

Richard

3 comments:

Davie Searil said...

Congratulations Richard, quite an achievement - almost a years' worth of parkruns!

russell couper said...

Well done Richard. Ive stopped counting as ive such a long way to reach the next milestone of 250. I'm currently sitting on 140.

Kenny said...

Richard, well done on a great achievement and a really good time.