Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2016

Active Root

I received the following email recently from Active Root and decided to pass it on to the rest of the club as some of you may remember George and the team from their attendance at the Loop o' the Loch race in Callander and our trail races, both in 2015. All I would say is that I use it myself in my dropbags at ultras and have never had a negative outcome (it tastes good too!).

Hi David,
How are you? I realise its been a long time since we last spoke. Active Root has undergone some changes since we supported your excellent race series in Calderglen last year and spoke at Loop of the Loch.

We have now launched a Kickstarter campaign. I was wondering if you would kind enough to share our film and campaign with your runners to help a small Scottish sports drink company -


Many thanks
George Ashley

No comments: