Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Friday 6 November 2015

NATIONAL XC SHORT COURSE

Saturdays race starts at 12.10 for ladies and 12.35 for men.
I will pick up the numbers and chips at registration about 11 am and be around the start area from 11.30.
Can I ask all to turn up for 11.30 at the latest and if the weather is bad I may be in the sports centre till about 11.45 so probably best to meet me there.

Those running are K Conneff, F Maxwell, A Lessells and J McEvoy.

R Couper, A Derrick, H Simpson, R Lawton, J McBride, D Herbertson, A J Buchanan, S Waugh, C Banks, J Holmes.

If anyone cannot make it or are going to be late let me know.

Russell

1 comment:

David Herbertson said...

Hi Russell
Gavin's team are playing over in Shetltleston at 9.45 so I might be tight for 11.30 but won't be far off....
David