Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Balloch to Clydebank GP Jokers

Hi all entrants to this race.
To allow the declarations of Jokers for this race please submit them on this blog as a comment.
I will list everyone that's entered name below with the jokers available if ive done my sums correctly.
J BEVERIDGE (1),         M GOLDSMITH (1),        R KELLY (2),
A BUCHANAN (0),            A HENDERSON (3),             K LEINSTER (5),
P MARSHALL  (5),             J MCBRIDE (0),            J MEARNS  (1),
S PHIMISTER  (4),              S WAUGH (2),.

Alternatively you can declare them to me at the club on Thursday night.

Russell 

3 comments:

StephenP said...

Probably more of a training run but put me down for a joker
Stephen

Anonymous said...

I will play my joker.

Julie

Anonymous said...

Might not make it due to injury but if I'm on the start line ill play my joker.Jim