Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

Houston Road Relay - Grand Prix Event #1

Saturday 24th September sees the start of our 2011 - 2012 Grand Prix with the George Cummings Road Relays at Houston, Renfrewshire (4 legs for men, 3 legs for ladies). The event starts at 2:30 pm. Each leg is 2.7 miles on the country roads around the village of Houston; very scenic.

Could you please leave your name using this form (or see Russell at the club) if you are available to race before Thursday night. I will pick the running order of each team sometime on Friday and publish on the blog. See who we have so far here.

Although this is a holiday weekend, I hope that Calderglen can be one of the best represented clubs at this long established season opener. Further details on the host club's web site here.

Alan

2 comments:

David Herbertson said...

Sorry I fly to Malaysia thtat day so wont be able to participate. I fly back in the following Saturday so if there is a race that day I may be able to get to it?

Scot said...

Told Russell tonight I was ok to race this Saturday