Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 February 2011

NATIONAL XC (FALKIRK)

This weekend sees the National Cross Country taking place at Callender Park in Falkirk again.
I will be there early again this year and pick up the numbers from registration and will be at the course in and around the start/finish area. Please arrive in plenty of time to get your number from me. The start times are :-Ladies 1:25, Gents 2:30.

Those entered are:-R COUPER(pd), D HERBERTSON, A DERRICK(pd), E REID(pd), D WARDROPE, I RAE(pd), C STEVEN, S HILL(pd), J HOLMES (pd), A HENDERSON (pd), C BAIN (pd), G STEWART, S WAUGH (pd), C FREEMAN, M DUTHIE (pd), K LEINSTER(pd), G MULLEN (pd), F MAXWELL (pd), J McEVOY (pd), M GOLDSMITH(pd).

Could those that have still to pay (£4.50)please do so.
Arrangements will be made on thursday at training for travel arrangements.
If anyone cant make it can you let myself or Alan Know.

Cars will be leaving the sports club at 11:15 if you want to travel as a group.

Russell

For Junior entries see young athletes blog with the link on the left

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I won't make training on Thursday night. I'm afraid I won't be able to make the national xc on Saturday now due to a family commitment. Sorry if this causes any problems.

Cheers

Colin Bain

athelite said...

Hate to give Colins a bad name but I think I'll need to opt out of this too. Had a very heavy training week & can barely walk up the stairs - don't think I'd do myself any justice.

Colin F