Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Friday 11 February 2011

Harriers web site problem

Monday 14th Feb 2011 Update: Calderglen web site now back on-line.
Saturday 12th Feb 2011 Update: It transpires that the company hosting our web site has been bought out by another web hosting company. Our web site should have transferred over but it hasn't. I am presently in a dialogue with them to find out what on earth is going on and how to get our web site back. I have a complete back up on my PC, so I can always restore from scratch once we get a new web hosting space. The main concern is if they have given up or lost our domain name www.calderglenharriers.org.uk.

We are presently experiencing a server outage with our web site host. I will investigate when I am back in the UK at the weekend. In the mean time, DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SETS!
Alan

No comments: