Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Balloch to Clydebank 1/2 Marathon

As Coach is away in Portugal (or a Spray Tan Booth in the Village), a quick note regarding the Half Marathon on Sunday. Unless I'm mistaken, just the 2 Harriers ran - Andy Buchanan, who belted round in 1.20.22 (a PB I would think?) & Davy Searil in 1.47.59. Good result, well done guys.

It should be noted that Andy Buchanan is also on the provisional results as finishing in 2.12 but I hazarded a guess that the 1.20.22 is the correct one?

Colin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some may think that i did in fact run the race twice and 1.20 was my half way split with 2.12 my finishing time for the marathon,(a true negative split) but this is sadly not the case! I was 1.13 outside my pb which is not a bad start to the year. Thanks for the report colin.

Andy

csteven said...

John McBride also ran this race but unfortunately does not appear on the results. He finished a few seconds behind Dave Searil.

Well done to Andy,Dave and John in this race.