Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 28 June 2018

Trail Race Roles

Fellow athletes,

As you know our annual Trail Running Festival takes place on Friday 29th June. It is a huge team effort and I am grateful to everyone for their help.

I have based the allocation of roles on the information you have given me in terms of what time you can arrive etc. See this spreadsheet.

If you have any concerns about specific jobs or marshalling positions please get in touch. I can be contacted by mobile on 07866984759 or on Facebook. If you can no longer help, please let me know asap in order that I can make contingency plans.

If your name is not on the spreadsheet, I apologise for missing you out. Give me a shout and I'll add your name.

I hope the courses and marshalling points are relatively clear. If not, can you catch me at training or in my absence, Frances, Davie, Ruth or Emma and we will talk you through them.​

When you arrive in the park on the day , can I ask that you find me or phone me to let me know you are on site.

Remember, we are providing a buffet for our competitors (up to 300) and really need everyone to bring food on the day or give it to me the night before at the club. Only shop bought food is permitted due to food hygiene regulations. We will be making up sandwiches on the day in the kitchen. If you prefer to contribute to that, myself and Frances are taking financial contributions and will do a shop for bread, rolls, fillings etc.

I would appreciate that on the day only those involved in Registration or kitchen duties be in the main hall. This will help the registration team immensely.

I have listed those who have indicated they would be available to come up early on the day. This list is not meant to be exhaustive. If you can be here early, I'd appreciate the help to set up courses and many other jobs.

We will be in the park from 10am!

Look out for further updates on the blog.

Jim

No comments: