Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2020

30th Anniversary Commemorative Hats



In 2014 Calderglen Harriers celebrated its 30th Anniversary. As part of those celebrations we got commemorative hats made for members.


I still have a small stock of 7 commemorative hats which are available at a cost of £3.  If any new members, existing members, friends or family wish to purchase one then just speak to me on a club night.

Also I have 2 Calderglen Harrier branded shoe bags at cost of £1. If you want one let me know. SHOE BAGS NOW SOLD

Richard

3 comments:

Jim Mearns said...

I'll take a shoe bag, cheers

Frances said...

Shoe bag for me please.

Malcolm Buchanan said...

I’m looking forward to once again wearing my Harriers Hat with the onset of autumn just around the corner.