Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Trail Race T Shirts

Entrants to this year's 5k and 10k races will receive a technical t shirt with a brand new design created by our very own Graham Ramage. I've seen it and it's a cracker. Club members have an opportunity to purchase one of these little beauties.  The price is being held at £5 and well worth that. Size range is Large child, small, medium, large, xl,xxl.
I'm putting the order in over the next couple of days. If you wish to purchase one please enter your requirements in this form. Those orders received so far (including all previous comments to this post) are summarised here.

Jim

6 comments:

Martin H said...

Jim - put me down for a medium.

Anonymous said...

Jim - could you put me down for a large child size. Thanks, Julie B

Gerry McParland said...

Jim, can I ge5 2 medium ones please. Gerry McParland

Richard Lawton said...

Put me down for a medium. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Can I get a small - thanks. Alison L

Andrew J Buchanan said...

Can I get 1 medium and 1 small please.