Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2019

Tom Scott Road Races

(I have belatedly updated the GP and joker situation, accessed via the usual links on the left. Alan)
As its always difficult to see everyone before the start of this race and to allow me to warm up properly im asking if you could declare your jokers to me in advance either by comment here or by sending me a message. This would help considerably and also if anyone is no longer running could you also let me know so im not looking for you.
Those that are down to run are
Karen Allen, Julie Beveridge, Alexandra Hayden, Lorraine Buchanan and Alison Lessells.
Gordon McInally, Richard Lawton, Alan Cullie, Russell Couper, Chas Steven, Stuart Waugh,
Jim Holmes and Andrew Buchanan.

If ive missed anyone let me know.
Russell

Remember to put your clocks forward.

No comments: