Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 February 2016

DOWN BY THE RIVER RACES 10k

This race is part of our Grand Prix this year. Unfortunately we don't have an entry list to look at.
In order to make life easier for me recording whos playing jokers it would be helpful to know whos running. If you could leave a comment on this blog saying your running that would be much appreciated or let me know at the club this week.

For anyone that wants to run this race entries are still open but it is online only with no entries on the day. Just visit the Cambuslang Harriers website.

Thanks

Russell

9 comments:

Richard Lawton said...

Hi Russell, I am running this event. Richard.

Alison Lessells said...

I'm running-Alison Lessells

Martin H said...

Yip = I'll be there. Hoping for some nicer weather this year though!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I've entered and am planning to run.

Gordon McInally

Andrew J Buchanan said...

Yip me and lorraine are running

David Herbertson said...

Hi Russell...it would appear I've ended up on the start list.....
David

Jim said...

Computer glitch solved. I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Add me to your list Russell , thanks
Stuart Waugh

Alison Lessells said...

Kay is running