Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Nat short course 4K XC (BELLAHOUSTON)

This Sunday is the National short course xc.
We have 12 men and 2 ladies entered.
Races start at 12.10 for ladies and 12.35 for men.
Please be at the course for 11.30.
I will pick up the numbers and chips from the Palace of Arts and bring them to the course.
Below is a list of those entered so if anyone can no longer attend please let me know.

F Maxwell, J Beveridge.
R Couper, A Derrick, A Buchanan, D Herbertson, H Simpson, E Reid, A Henderson, J Holmes, M Saez, S Phimister, J Mearns, J McGregor.

Russell

2 comments:

Richard Lawton said...

The Junior section are doing this event. We have 9 athletes competing, 7 under 15 girls, 1 under 15 boy and 1 under 17 girl. Instead of me, John Mullen will be there with the juniors so if you feel you wish to go earlier and cheer them on I am sure it would be appreciated. The under 15 girls start race preceedings at 11am.

Thanks
Richard

David Herbertson said...

Hi Russell
My cough of last Saturday turned into a full blown bacterial chest infection apparently...which explains why I've spent most of this week in my bed. So won't attend Sunday in order to prevent myself being declared seriously off my head...