Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 June 2014

COMMONWEALTH GAMES TICKETS DRAW RESULTS

THE LUCKY WINNERS ARE:-
TUESDAY 29th JULY PM HAMPDEN
D HERBERTSON
I RAE
D SEARIL
J HOLMES
A McCAFFERY
R KELLY

SATURDAY 2nd AUGUST PM HAMPDEN
G LINDSAY     M GOLDSMITH
K ALLAN         A LESSELLS
G FERGUSON
J MULLEN
A BOW
A HENDERSON
G MULLEN
H SIMPSON         D WARDROPE 
F MAXWELL
E REID

Could everyone selected please confirm your availability to attend asap remembering the terms in the previous post so if anyone cannot attend we can draw further names.

Russell

3 comments:

Davie Searil said...

Russell, I will be fine for the 29th. It is the 2nd August Alison and I already have tickets for.

Anonymous said...

Russell I already have tickets for 2nd August so please put mine back in the draw.

Graham Lindsay

Anonymous said...

I will be there! Thank you so much for the opportunity.

Ruth x