Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 June 2014

Grand Prix - One race to go!

Monday 23rd  June is the final race in the Grand Prix series - The Vertical Mile. Please report to the club in advance for a gentle warm-up run to the start. If anyone is injured/unable to run, Russell would appreciate your help with the timing.

Check the latest Grand Prix positions using the usual menu on the left. Some fantastic performances and pb's in the Victoria Park parkruns mean that there are still prize winning positions available in both the Grand Prix and Scratch Championships.
Alan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help if you need me. Was going to come along with my TTC money anyway.
Ruth

CoachAD said...

Ruth, that would be appreciated. I would usually help but am away with work again so will miss it completely.
Alan

Davie Searil said...

I can also help as I'm gubbed from running with Ian at the weekend. I'll run out there and back (slowly) but will NOT be doing the mile - a lift up the hill would be just the ticket.

George said...

I'll help too as injured. George