Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 March 2013

6 + 4 STAGE RELAY

The race this Sunday starts at noon and declarations close at 11.30
Alan will select the teams from the following names.
We have 3 male teams one of which will be a 4 stage M50 team and one female team entered
If anyone can no longer make it let us know and if any of the reserves want a run let us know and if places become available we will let you know.
Those entered are:-
R Couper, A Derrick, B McDougall, C McDougall, M Duthie, A Henderson, I Hughes, R Lawton, D Herbertson, J Holmes, C Banks, H Simpson, D Watt, G Stewart, B Buchanan, G Mullen.

R Kelly, J McEvoy, K Allen, A Lessells.

Reseves:-
K Leinster, G Lindsay, P Marshall, J McBride, A McCaffery, J McMonagle, S Phimister, I Rae, G Ramage, S Reilly, D Searil, C Steven, D Wardrope, S Waugh.
F Maxwell, J Beveridge, M Goldsmith.

Cost is £3.50 and if those that have still to pay please do so before the race.

Alan will pick the running order before Sunday.

7 comments:

David Herbertson said...

Alan/Russell
Apologies but I don't think i will be able to do this race so please exclude me from your plans!
Thanks
David

Anonymous said...

Hi Russell, Alan
I texted Russell last night, don't know if you got it? I have my last long training run for Lochaber on Saturday so will be done in on Sunday. It would be great if someone could take my place but if you need me I will do it. Let me know.

Ruth

CoachAD said...

Hi Ruth
That's fine, Russell knows. We won't field a ladies' team this time around. Hope you get good weather for your long training run.
Alan

Anonymous said...

Hi alan due To injury i Will be unable to do the race on syndicat from ian

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan I will be unable to do the race on Sunday
Ian hughes

ianh said...

Hi Alan will have to miss Sunday due to an injury.

Ian hughes

ianh said...

Hi Alan I will not be able to do the race on Sunday due to an injury

Ian hughes