Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2013

2013 MEMBERSHIP FEES

Membership fees are due from 1st January.
This years fees are Ordinary £70, Family £114. These fees are inclusive of Harriers and Sports Club fees
Please arrange renewals in January after which if ive not heard from you I will be asking you directly.
Again we do understand this can be a difficult time of year financially so if anyone is not able to make payment in January then speak to me directly so we can work out an alternate payment time.
I have no desire to be chasing members for fees for the next four months so please speak to me I wont bite. If anyone is not going to renew then can you please advise us in writing.
If fees are not paid by January 31st then you will no longer be able to compete as a member of Calderglen Harriers until fees are paid unless an alternate payment time has been agreed.

Russell

FEES ARE NOW OVERDUE

1 comment:

csteven said...

That's £1.35 a week for an ordinary member. I call that value for money.