Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Sunday 30 September 2012

Performance Awards 2011-12

Today was the last day for setting any new performance standards or pb's to qualify for an award this year. Congratulations to the many Harriers who have achived standards and pb's this year. If you qualify for an award (standards or pb's at 3 different distances since 1st October 2011), then please get your completed forms to me before the end of October.

For Performance Standard awards, then it is most likely that I have already noted your performance, particularly if it was set in a Grand Prix race. If all of your qualifying standards already appear on this list then there is no need to provide me with the details again; no point wasting paper. However, if you think I have missed a qualifying standard, please provide me with the details of where and when and a copy of or link to the official results.

For PB (either outright or age group) awards, then please provide me with details of your qualifying results. Use the Performance award menu on the left to check the rules and download the submission form.

Alan

No comments: