Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Monday 17 September 2012

WEST DISTRICT XC RELAYS

Its the time of year again when the cross country season is fast approaching. Details for the first event, the West District relays, are always late on coming out but I've managed this year to get a head start and know the date and the venue. It will take place in Kilmarnock on the 13th Oct which means I probably need names by the 20th September but I will update this when I've got all details. Times again I dont know but should be afternoon and cost will probably be £4/£5. Those wishing to run remember you have to have an up to date SA number and any new member unsure of what this is please ask anyone at the club for information or see myself.
Anyone wishing to do this race please leave your name using this form. Names received so far are here. This is a Calderglen Grand Prix race.

UPDATE :- race start times are ladies @ 12.40 and gents @ 1.30. Cost is £4.00 and names required by 24th Sept at the latest

No comments: