Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Round the Houses Idea



Originally this Sunday, I was meant to be running the Sport Relief 6 mile race in Glasgow for a bit of fun. But when I realised it was the same, day as the Grangemouth Round the Houses 10K, I decided to switch race and run for my club seeing as my entry fee for the Sport Relief race was a donation to charity.

Along with the entry pack that was sent to me, was a pair of Sport Relief socks, to be worn during the race. My dad suggested I should wear the socks at Round the Houses to still support the charity that day, and he said he would do the same.

So we thought it would be a good idea if as many Harriers as possible wore the Sport Relief socks this Sunday during the race. They are only £2.50 and can be bought from any Sainsburys store.

It would be good to see Calderglen Harriers supporting this great cause.


Stephen Reilly

No comments: