Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Monday 26 March 2012

6+4 stage relay

We have 3 mens and 1 ladies team entered for the race this Saturday
Could everyone confirm that they are still running by letting me or Alan know by Thursday.
The following are entered
F Maxwell, J McEvoy, K Sturgeon and J Beveridge.
R Couper, A Derrick, S Waugh, J Holmes, D Herbertson, H Simpson, C McDougall, D Watt, M Duthie, A McCaffery, A Henderson, C Banks, G Stewart, S Hill, G Mullen, E Reid.
At the moment there is 2 places for the Mens teams and 0 for the Ladies but if any become available the following reserve names have been entered so if any want a run let us know before Thursday and if places are available we can put you in the team.
reserve names are:- I Hughes, C Jarvie, R Lawton, K Leinster, J McMonagle, G Lindsay, J McBride, B McDougall, I McKenzie, S Phimister, I Rae, G Ramage, S Reilly, B Rooney, M Saez, D Searil, C Steven, D Wardrope and M Goldsmith.

LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG OR BE AT TRAINING THURSDAY

As this is the last race of the winter season it has become traditional to meet for refreshments in the Monty on the Saturday night from 7.30pm onwards. All welcome wether youve ran on Saturday or not 

Russell

6 comments:

Scot said...

I'm ok but will struggle to be there for 12, so to give me chance of a warm up can I get any leg after the 2nd one pls. I just noticed its a different car park this year and take longer to walk to the school.

Jim said...

I'm ok for Saturday. What time are we meeting at the club? Jim.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on Saturday afternoon/night, so would appreciate an early leg ...and a short one, you know what I'm like at these long distances!!GPL (again!)

Anonymous said...

hi, can't make it on saturday had another fall.
at the moment can only jog charlie mcdougall

Anonymous said...

I will be there, andrew

CoachAD said...

Russell, Martin advised me that he is still injured (calf) and is just doing light jogging, so won't be running. As also advised, I am still recovering from my calf and achilles injuries so can't risk it. What are we like!!!
Alan