Upcoming Harriers Events

Search This Blog

Thursday 8 December 2011

West District XC (IRVINE)

This Saturday sees us at Irvine Royal Academy for the West District XC
Ladies start time is 1.05pm but please be there for 12.20pm.
Men start at 2pm but be there for 1.15pm.
I will collect the numbers from registration and be at the course for distribution.
Those entered are:- F Maxwell, J McEvoy, J Beveridge, M Goldsmith and K Sturgeon.
R Couper, A Derrick, G Stewart, D Wardrope, J Holmes, A McCaffery, D Herbertson, B Rooney, H Simpson, E Reid, I Rae, G Lindsay, K Leinster and R Lawton.
If you cant make the race please let me know before i register the entrants on Saturday.
Could those that havnt paid yet please do so.
Frances will be meeting anyone needing a lift at the sports club at 11.30.
Eddie will be meeting at the sports club at 12.15.

Russell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russell I will not be going to Irvine today. Andrew has my entry fee for you. Mary